It is time to register participants from your company for the Davis Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute!
Every month, at a full day 'class', participants will be learning about different aspects of leadership and current topics. They will also be networking with other contacts in our business community while doing activities and service projects!
A few highlights of Leadership Institute:
* Kickoff networking, orientation, and activities at National Guard Camp Williams
* Leadership Training from top Business Leaders at our BEST conference
* Horseback riding at Antelope Island
* Access to Representatives and Senators during the Legislative Session and Tour of the Capitol
* Education about diversity and inclusion and tour of the Davis County Jail
* Tour of Hill Air Force Base and Military
* Graduation from the Leadership Institute at Lagoon
Just to name a few! (See below or click here for our full schedule) Cost is $1095 per individual. Please contact us to register via phone or e-mail or register your participants by clicking REGISTER. If you are a for-profit business, please contact us to discuss a possible discount from Custom Fit funding.
September 24 – Orientation October 8th – Business & Economic Summit and Training November 5th – Employee Appreciation December 3rd – Communication and Conflict Resolution January 14th – Diversity and Inclusion February 11th – Legislative Affairs March (TBD) – Hill Air Force Base / Military April 22nd – Marketing and Sales May 13th – Graduation