What We Offer
• Weekly Pay
• Direct deposit & debit card payment options
• Health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Overtime available
• Training provided
Tasks & Duties
• Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
• Feed raw materials into machinery
• Assemble goods on production lines
• Monitor the production process
• Carry out basic quality and testing checks
• Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
• Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
• Pack goods for shipping
• Maintain equipment and work areas
• Finalize and package products for shipment
• Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
• High school diploma/GED
• Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial
• Experience operating manufacturing machinery
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Physical dexterity
• Available for shift work
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Able to pass a background check.
• Able to work in the US.
Apply today, essential work General Production Worker positions fill quickly!